Monday, February 2, 2009

Rab ne bana di jodi


so valentine's is coming and like every other year...i have nothing to add to it...even though i've been in three relationships...i really can't say i can add to the romantic dimensions of this day...like surender suri...romantic love has never come my way...while he may seem simple and i mostly end up doing the raj thing...underneath is the same simple person

so this simple person is taking u back to the movie:

Surinder Sahni: Yesterday, I saw her for the first time, and as I saw her, I immediately fell in love.

Surinder Sahni: I don't know what love is. Until now, I've never had good luck and have fallen in love with any of the ladies. I don't even know any ladies, forget about, falling in love with one.

Balwinder Khosla: Why do guys ride motocycles? To look "Macho". Why do they wear jeans? To look "Macho".
Surinder Sahni: Oh, but who is this "Macho"?...
Balwinder Khosla: Oy, Macho.
Surinder Sahni: [excited] Oy, Macho!


Surinder Sahni: [disguised as Raj] It's love, Taani partner. I swear to god, its true love.

Surinder Sahni: She'll have to fall in love with Suri, "I work for Punjab Power" only.

the whole movie our chap spends trying to do things to get the smile back on his girl's face...and that i believe is the essence of love...where that smile on your partner's face is the most important thing for u...

ofcourse a relationship only happens if ure partner also find their 'rab' in you

p.s. ask yourself do you know what makes ure partner happy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if i knew that my partner would have been by my side and not drooling for someone else... life's like that...

advance wishes for a happy valentine's day to you :)

Shikha Arya said...

I've not seen dis mvie :-(

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with the film..