Saturday, January 10, 2009

Updates

A brand new story... A Tumultuous Innings


The kinky erotica blog is finally up...invite only though...for those of you who wanna become a reader please mail me (girishkohli@gmail.com) or put it in the comments box, with the id you want to access the blog...though let me remind you...thats a no holds barred perverse ground...so dont come crying to me if some stuff offends you...you can always put in a request for a particular topic though

on the work front...the struggle to get things into a smooth flow continues

got back to tennis and gyming after a long while :)

and the personal front is as complicated and emotionally turbulent as it can ever get :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the description of the blog is intriguing...
hope things on the personal front also get smooth.. without an effort..
all the best for your kinky new blog.. :P

Debasish Patra said...

yeah Boss, I wud surely lik to see... wat hv u got dere :)

dave.patra@gmail.com

Keshi said...

yeyyyy! :)

kajole@hotmail.com

send it away!

Keshi.

Nikita said...

nicky_leog@yahoo.com :-)

Keshi said...

hey where is the link to ur erotica blog? I lost it :(

Keshi.

crasiezt said...

Ooooh sounds like fun!! I wanna read too:-)
crasiezt@gmail.com

Vedang said...

sounds fun! me wants in too!
ved.manerikar@gmail.com