Friday, October 24, 2008

Leaving terra firma

I've always wondered how it would be if the characters in my book world came alive, how if life became a mix of what is and what i dream of.

How reality becomes a blurred concept...and how maybe i could probably talk to my characters, thank them for what i've learnt from them and talk to them and explain the future I chose for them.

Authors must live a life close to insanity...it is when you go beyond exists...that you enter the world of magic and magicians...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your characters are always inspired from reality... one person, or different people. You catch their shades and make one of your own...

And whereas in real life, we all are less forgiving and want the ' perfect' bit, the fascinating thing about fiction is that we dont scorn or get disappointed with characters. We are far more understanding...and look for the ' reasons' of why they became this way...

**Authors must live a life close to insanity** so true!

Benaam Badnaam said...

my characters wish for a better world...

i write to preach...mostly to myself though

i write in hope...of a vision that never seems to get true

but the greatest achievement is of those...who spread smiles...those are my heroes