Sunday, December 21, 2008

What if

What if, when u finally got free from work..u called but no one answered...what if the choice had been simple but...u were late

As the year ends...i urge you to take a pause...and wonder what your priorities are in life...

for most things that we take for granted are the ones we care about most...but realize it only when they are gone...but then u can do nothing about it

pause now...take a look...for most of us our lives aren't ruined by a terrorist from outside...most families get destroyed by themselves

Praying for happiness for each one of you wonderful people out there...

may god be with u...happy new year :)

5 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

ha... so true... y do we keep runnin behind thngs tht we don have n probably don even need while we always take for granted - everything and everyone tht we have and need

Human nature i guess.

Thnks for ur reminder service :P

Have a gr8 new yr :D

muZer said...

wel said!

happy holidays.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ur post just made me realize tht I need to re-evaluate my priorities
Thanks

Happy new yr
Luck and happiness :)

Sups81 said...

Well put. Your thoughts run deep :-)

Unknown said...

I have my freedom, and that's what matters most. I can never be free from work because I do my work, not vice versa.

Priorities... sometimes all it takes to change priorities is a word from someone else.

Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year!